Sale On No Joke Clothing!

gettin paid tomorrow man......Ill shoot an order to ya in the mornin....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I like the shirt....but mine was misprinted? I think it left out the "in mirror" part :lol:

Posted Image

Yea im kind of bummed about that. The screen printer didnt put a black out line around the letters so it would show up in the head lights. There all like that.

Posted Image

Got mine today, love it, good thing I lost some weight though or the 2x wouldn't have fit haha

One question, I'm thinking about ordering the "you laugh because I'm different one" is the writing on the front or the back? Also does it have the off-set no joke logo on the bottom of the front? I think that looks pretty tight on the one I just got.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Got mine today, love it, good thing I lost some weight though or the 2x wouldn't have fit haha

One question, I'm thinking about ordering the "you laugh because I'm different one" is the writing on the front or the back? Also does it have the off-set no joke logo on the bottom of the front? I think that looks pretty tight on the one I just got.

the "you laugh" saying is on the back of the shirt. The front has the standard logo on the bottom :)

I like the shirt....but mine was misprinted? I think it left out the "in mirror" part :lol:

Posted Image

i bought the same shirt. who cares, you get the idea. sport that shit like its going out of style.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I'll take it! Paypaling the money right now, sorry to make you ship to me twice lol

Edit: I forgot to add that i'm from smd my emails the barnhart08 one

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i added 5 more slots. I ran out of envelops for parcel post all I have here to ship with is priority boxs So shippings gonna run about 5 bucks or so. So I need to sell a few more shirts in order to have enof for the deck. The bright side is that you all will get your stuff faster because of the better shipping.

Archived