reminds me of the shit the guys at TNT conversions used to do when i worked in the building next to theirs. roll out shit like a newer blazer with 40 inch mudders, and ofcourse they took it down the block tot he construction site, jumped and played in the mud, and then brought it to us (the local detailing shop) to clean it off for a show.

pretty ballin tho, but its ahrd to pick up girls when you literally have to pick them up to get em in the car....guess it weeds out the fatties

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Posted Image

:D

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades

Guest Powered By Hate

fail much....? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif cool guy there..

Either way. I like it.. nice to see a modern truck really getting in there and possibly breaking something =] It cant be a bro truck cause they dont get dirty.. The suspension is nice.. When I lived in Cali the "shackle drop" was like the thing to do.. make your truck look like a desert racer or something. Ive always had hondas so I never got the chance to get into some stuff like that in my own vehicle. =]

Guest Powered By Hate

i have a standard height f-150. i have to use a ladder to wash my roof and the middle of my tonneau cover

whats it like to be 5 feet tall?

jk.. those trucks are getting taller and taller from the factory though. now they coming on 18's and 20's in the 08's... they like need step bars to get into the truck. that guy cant even reach his roof jumping lol. Ive always wondered what one of those + low rider truck would look like in a collision.. cause I know I would die in my cars if they thing hit me.

whats it like to be 5 feet tall?

jk.. those trucks are getting taller and taller from the factory though. now they coming on 18's and 20's in the 08's... they like need step bars to get into the truck. that guy cant even reach his roof jumping lol. Ive always wondered what one of those + low rider truck would look like in a collision.. cause I know I would die in my cars if they thing hit me.

i am 5'7". thats why i rarely wash my roof.

----reference's----

meade916

Archived