well along with that richneck truck, that must be richneck mud boggin...thats just drivin thru a hole with water

I cant lie im sure that truck isnt made for bogs look at the tires on it oh I edited my post had to go back and read the post he had he said it is a bro truck. I take my truck thru swamps here go to the muddin gallery if it doesnt come up oh all those pics are mainly from when it hasnt rained in a while when it does rain its twice as bad out there my truck has got stuck out there shit tons of times also

I cant lie im sure that truck isnt made for bogs look at the tires on it oh I edited my post had to go back and read the post he had he said it is a bro truck. I take my truck thru swamps here go to the muddin gallery if it doesnt come up oh all those pics are mainly from when it hasnt rained in a while when it does rain its twice as bad out there my truck has got stuck out there shit tons of times also

now thats some mud right there...THATS mud boggin, and those tires to good in the mud...that truck just isnt set up for it, those toyo mt's do good

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well along with that richneck truck, that must be richneck mud boggin...thats just drivin thru a hole with water

your startin to sound like the inbred folks from oregon. How far up north do you live? Any way if your gonna hate on it hate on it right its a bro truck. I just thought the pic was funny.

its a bro truck lol strait from IE even. Theres supposed to be a bunch of special shit about the truck like first of its kind or something I cant remember. Theres pics of him running it in the mud and 1 pic with all 4 wheels off the ground going around the net ill see if i can find them later

IE, as in Inland Empire? If so then that is mostly likely a bro truck. Its usually those and silverado's down here. 99% of them dont know how to even what an off road facility is. and 99% of them dont know how to work on a vehicle.

Here is my buddys taco back when he had it

Posted Image

We know how to get down in the mud.

This is a redneck truck. 1. It had a piece together lift with 35" BFG mudterrains and 2. It got about 8 feet of air in San Gaberial Canyon (aka Azusa Canyon)

Sold that truck and got this

Posted Image

98 Dodge 2500 v10 with 40" iroc tires. He sunk it up to the body in quick sand in azusa. 2 tow straps, and a 10,000lbs winch later he was pulled out. People gasped when he was freed cause they didnt think it was that big of a truck. lol

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived