Second Skin Audio

Anyone Got Comments On Treo Subs

I've heard 2 15"s at a local shop, powered off a Power Acoustik, that POUNDED. The box was a small prefab., maybe 1.25 cubes each, narrow vent. LOUD, but pricey (for a poor-guy like me.). I think it's a good brand, just not as well known as others.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

I've heard 2 15"s at a local shop, powered off a Power Acoustik, that POUNDED. The box was a small prefab., maybe 1.25 cubes each, narrow vent. LOUD, but pricey (for a poor-guy like me.). I think it's a good brand, just not as well known as others.

i had never heard of them until i went to get an install done at alocal shop here. there hand built to order if you want , or just by them as is. im pretty happy with them... the amps seem to have balls to . mines a 2000 watt, but they have a 4000 and a 6000

i had never heard of them until i went to get an install done at alocal shop here. there hand built to order if you want , or just by them as is. im pretty happy with them... the amps seem to have balls to . mines a 2000 watt, but they have a 4000 and a 6000

What do you hit on the TL?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

havent had anything metered yet, only in for about two weeks, still trying to break the subs in. there still really tite

on their website it says their spl sub versions are 1200 rms , not 20,000 . is that for custom made ones ??? but damn , 71.33 mm x-max , thats a stout ass number for a 1200 rms woofer .......

Edited by toyonbags

on their website it says their spl sub versions are 1200 rms , not 20,000 . is that for custom made ones ??? but damn , 71.33 mm x-max , thats a stout ass number for a 1200 rms woofer .......

hmmm I see 31mm xmax....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...