Most Disgusting Apartment Ever

Hey she started to clean

sl7dpl.jpg

ROFLMAO that just made my day

I've seen worse.

Me too. I so badly want to grab my video camera and walk through my friends house and make a video, then send it to clean sweep on tlc.

Theres 4 people living in the house, the mom, her second oldest son (27) my buddy (24), and the youngest (22)

The youngest got fired from work for being late all the time, he thinks he lost his job 3 weeks ago, but its been a half year. He dont do shit but play WOW and snort pills. He wont get off the computer except to piss and eat (if there was abucket, hed probolly piss in it) he literitly sleeps in front of the pc...

The rest have a job, but dont do much else.

They dont pay bills, just throw them away. Their power is techniclly turned off, but because their is a person in the house with cancer the city cant turn the power off, so there is a 8amp limitor on the power line (but there dad died over a year ago, and they still get the free power so to say), anything more turns off and you have to go out and reset it. They got a extension cord running from the neighbors which where gonna unplug it, but the mom bitched and claimed they owe it to them (even tho they dont).

The mother is a pack rat. They had a cabin up north and when their reletives sold it, they took everything from it. Rusty filing cabinets, stained up mattress's a non working refridgerator.

The mom is a care giver, but she steals pills to give to her oldest son still living at home because his back hurts. Maybe if he wouldnt sleep on a love seat in the living room, and would clean his room so you can open the door and sleep on the bed he wouldnt have back problems.

Their yard is trashed, neighbors called the city and bitched about 10 times this summer alone for un registered cars that dont run or move, and 2 boats that dont do nothing but sit on traliors. One car is in my garage, but needs to be moved out, The moms bitched at me because I said I need it gone or it gets junked. But again I owe it to them to keep the car in my garage (who cares about my car that I want to park in it for the winter, that is actully worth something and moves)...

Ill try to get pics or something.. Lol

There is so much more i cant even continue to type it all...

EDIT: the house that Thewes posted about I replied too, Im talking about the same house in both posts... its pathetic..

Oh and I almost forogt about the part of their new puppy they just needed to get that they barley feed, eats all the garbage all over the house and pisses and shits all over (but they said its still young and not potty trained, even tho its about 5 months old). Not to mention the 50+ birds that dont get feed, or cleaned out... yea

How do you even go about getting this shit cleaned up without being a ass...?

Edited by audiofanaticz

ROFLMAO that just made my day

Me too. I so badly want to grab my video camera and walk through my friends house and make a video, then send it to clean sweep on tlc.

Theres 4 people living in the house, the mom, her second oldest son (27) my buddy (24), and the youngest (22)

The youngest got fired from work for being late all the time, he thinks he lost his job 3 weeks ago, but its been a half year. He dont do shit but play WOW and snort pills. He wont get off the computer except to piss and eat (if there was abucket, hed probolly piss in it) he literitly sleeps in front of the pc...

The rest have a job, but dont do much else.

They dont pay bills, just throw them away. Their power is techniclly turned off, but because their is a person in the house with cancer the city cant turn the power off, so there is a 8amp limitor on the power line (but there dad died over a year ago, and they still get the free power so to say), anything more turns off and you have to go out and reset it. They got a extension cord running from the neighbors which where gonna unplug it, but the mom bitched and claimed they owe it to them (even tho they dont).

The mother is a pack rat. They had a cabin up north and when their reletives sold it, they took everything from it. Rusty filing cabinets, stained up mattress's a non working refridgerator.

The mom is a care giver, but she steals pills to give to her oldest son still living at home because his back hurts. Maybe if he wouldnt sleep on a love seat in the living room, and would clean his room so you can open the door and sleep on the bed he wouldnt have back problems.

Their yard is trashed, neighbors called the city and bitched about 10 times this summer alone for un registered cars that dont run or move, and 2 boats that dont do nothing but sit on traliors. One car is in my garage, but needs to be moved out, The moms bitched at me because I said I need it gone or it gets junked. But again I owe it to them to keep the car in my garage (who cares about my car that I want to park in it for the winter, that is actully worth something and moves)...

Ill try to get pics or something.. Lol

There is so much more i cant even continue to type it all...

EDIT: the house that Thewes posted about I replied too, Im talking about the same house in both posts... its pathetic..

Oh and I almost forogt about the part of their new puppy they just needed to get that they barley feed, eats all the garbage all over the house and pisses and shits all over (but they said its still young and not potty trained, even tho its about 5 months old). Not to mention the 50+ birds that dont get feed, or cleaned out... yea

How do you even go about getting this shit cleaned up without being a ass...?

call the animal police like you see on damn Animal Planet.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate

One can of gas and one spark could fix all of that.. Ive cleaned sewage water from the plants busting in the area when hurricanes come... i wouldnt clean up after someone whos too lazy to do it themselves. Awesome. =] im appauled and yet i think about my room and smile brightly.. cause its clean and im not living that life.