EricM9104 Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 y not? at least he can put it to use....... hahai don't have a car to put it in... mom won't let me temorairily put it in her truck, she's afraid it'd blow a fuse....my friends truck hasn't blown up, his front axle fell apart though... LOL. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
B Slaps Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 seriously we need a best of smd section.ot but this thread is useless anyway. vic did you out your honda suv on cl? I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
B Slaps Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 i don't have a car to put it in... mom won't let me temorairily put it in her truck, she's afraid it'd blow a fuse.... my friends truck hasn't blown up, his front axle fell apart though... LOL. wtf?! lemme guess thats your moms truck trying to run over snuggle bear right? I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
99vic Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 ot but this thread is useless anyway. vic did you out your honda suv on cl?thought bout it but took it off. its still showin up for some reason. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Beanz Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 hey at least it was worth a try yet not on here! That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
B Slaps Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 hmmmmm what are you trying to buy other than that???? I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Forevrbumpn Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 honestly, sad enuff, I have a woofer or 2 I may toss out But I have to install it, or them, and that will be min $100 I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 hmmmmm what are you trying to buy other than that????if ur talkin to me i dont know. i was wanting to trade it for somethin with bigger hatch area but ill probably keep it run the 2 18s for a few mos then get 2 more in feb or mar. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
EricM9104 Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 if ur talkin to me i dont know. i was wanting to trade it for somethin with bigger hatch area but ill probably keep it run the 2 18s for a few mos then get 2 more in feb or mar. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gifVAN FTW 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Beanz Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 GEO FTW!!!! That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.