Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So we have a competition running over at www.xbox-360.co.za/forum

The member who refers the most legit members this week wins a nice prize.

Please register, add made user name as referrer(scratchy) and make 10 posts.

PLEASE?

It's a great forum anyway, so you might just enjoy it.

Thanks in advance guys

then im rambo bitch
Posted

whats up bish, you never come around anymore, and when you do, you want our help? focker I see how you are...

if I get time, Ill help you out, I'm real busy right now.

Posted

x2....no thanks, im already a member of too many forums.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Hey man.

I'm here a lot actually, but work prohibits me from posting.

I lurk often though.

I'd really appreciate your guys help though, you don't have to be an active member, just 10 posts.

Thanks guys

then im rambo bitch

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3096 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...