littleitaly1990 Posted October 8, 2008 Report Posted October 8, 2008 Dont forget about thissI haven't. I have to do week three day two tonight. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
fourlug Posted October 8, 2008 Report Posted October 8, 2008 Hmm.. I dunno if its been pointed out, but: If you're serious about increasing your strength, follow this six week training program and you'll soon be on your way to completing 100 consecutive push ups! You might increase some strength, but 100 reps is a matter of muscle endurance. I don't like the idea of this, but I train 5 days a week and might take bb'ing a little too serious. I guess whatever gets people active is great! Last time I did pushups I could do 55 consecutively
Torres Posted October 8, 2008 Report Posted October 8, 2008 yeah, endurance is a big part of it, but strength still does play a role imo.
Toxiccasper Posted October 8, 2008 Author Report Posted October 8, 2008 Im not expecting it to build a ton of muscle I want to see if it will allow me to do a 100 pushups though
littleitaly1990 Posted October 9, 2008 Report Posted October 9, 2008 week 3 day 2 ...check. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
darvex Posted December 9, 2008 Report Posted December 9, 2008 I saw this post a while back. I decided to give it a shot. Has anyone else completed the program? I just did the 100 push ups today. The six week program really does work.
Torres Posted December 9, 2008 Report Posted December 9, 2008 i got sloppy and quit doin it. i did 80 one day...so i figured i'd make it there anyways heheh
Red-navi-916 Posted December 16, 2008 Report Posted December 16, 2008 Im gonna be honest with you..... Im just to lazy to do it. AMEN TO THAT BROTHA BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
LoudBlazer Posted December 16, 2008 Report Posted December 16, 2008 What if you could knock out 100 before the program? hehe 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.