they have great food I thought, and the eyecandy makes it even better, though the only time I went to hooters (with the smd crew) the waitress was a bitch.

hell yeah she was david a mega intergalacticthundercunt at that!!! I dont remeber what I said but I was joking and she put her bitchwings on jumped on her menstrul cycle and ran us all over......

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

and she put her bitchwings on jumped on her menstrul cycle and ran us all over......

:rofl::rofl:

HA HA thats fucked up. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

hell yeah she was david a mega intergalacticthundercunt at that!!! I dont remeber what I said but I was joking and she put her bitchwings on jumped on her menstrul cycle and ran us all over......

It stated with the table sticker remember, then something about wanting her phone number, and WHAM she goes into intergalacticsuperBitch Mode LOL

she certinly ran us over LOL, she was super hot IMO, but her attitude made her uglier than my dog.

It stated with the table sticker remember, then something about wanting her phone number, and WHAM she goes into intergalacticsuperBitch Mode LOL

she certinly ran us over LOL, she was super hot IMO, but her attitude made her uglier than my dog.

Oh ive got a story from hooters about the waiter being a fucking cunt to me and my buddies needless to say she didnt get a very good tip

they have great food I thought, and the eyecandy makes it even better, though the only time I went to hooters (with the smd crew) the waitress was a bitch.

the one by arden mall? i bought my jeep from a swampdonkey that worked there. i had to meet her there to get the pink slip, she gave me and my cousin free food i wasnt impressed, it was my first time being to hooters nothing like the ones they show in tv lol imo i thought it was like a high dollar dennys.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/