Sbn 2009 Starts Tomorrow

Stephen

holy shit, the scammer is back.......

scammer??

ive bought from wigglez before. ill buy from Brandon again :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

alright guys im not hearing good things about SBN this year. I am leaning toward not making it this year. One reason is i hear your in the show, you wont be able to demo because since its inside you cant run your car and power supplies arent allowed. (GHHHHEYYY!) So im going to orlando for the weekend and if i get bored saturday i might roll through. If you see a F150 HD with the HD bars in the back window, holla at me!

Good luck to all those competing

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

Id assume there will be vehicles outside and even some of the members who are not competing will be hopefully in the parking lot across the street or close to the comp. Im hoping this indoor event is ruined from it being in doors and their first year indoors!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Id assume there will be vehicles outside and even some of the members who are not competing will be hopefully in the parking lot across the street or close to the comp. Im hoping this indoor event is ruined from it being in doors and their first year indoors!

ill be in the parking lot.

:) maybe thats where we all should meet.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

eh..im going to a soundstream training on saturday...look at some cars...go to lollipops, drink some alcohol, look at some boobies on the strip, hopefully try and run my A game to some girls and see if i can get my dick wet....yep...thats about it...lol..i got my weekend planned out

xa-1.gif

Guest Chuck

(This is galacticmonkey. They banned my old account then Steve lifted the ban, but it says the ban will be lifted at like Jan 29th 2009 or something. Stupid glitches. )

Anyway, Ill be heading down Saturday morning, leaving Sunday after the show. Van wont be ready... Too much crap to do in too little time. Ive been down at the shop working over 100 hours in the past 8 days. Im beat... Probably just going to sleep the whole show haha.

Its probably going to suck anyway with everything inside. Someone PM me if there will be another meet at the mall or anything (missed it last year) and Ill send you my phone number because I wanna hear some of your rides.

(This is galacticmonkey. They banned my old account then Steve lifted the ban, but it says the ban will be lifted at like Jan 29th 2009 or something. Stupid glitches. )

Anyway, Ill be heading down Saturday morning, leaving Sunday after the show. Van wont be ready... Too much crap to do in too little time. Ive been down at the shop working over 100 hours in the past 8 days. Im beat... Probably just going to sleep the whole show haha.

Its probably going to suck anyway with everything inside. Someone PM me if there will be another meet at the mall or anything (missed it last year) and Ill send you my phone number because I wanna hear some of your rides.

x2 i wanna see some of yalls rides in person just p.m. me for my phone # ill be up there all day saturday

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Live from SBN ......got here safe ...

Good deal man keep us posted on how the party is :)

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Archived