Kimbo Slice Vs. Ken Shamrock

SHIEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! It is 9:15pm here in Hawaii. You guy's seen the fight and I'm just getting to see Arlovski(spelling????) and Big Bear fight. I'm not going to youtube. I'M NOT GOING TO YOUTUBE!!!!!!!! Oh great, now their interviewing Tito. CRAP!!!!!!

Oooooooookkkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. It's 10:12pm here in Hawaii and 14 seconds into the first round Kimbo Slice loses to the silverback. What the hell. That was the sorriest fight I have ever seen. I think CBS got robbed. Gawd.....Damn. What a waste. The guy from ufc's ultimate fighter season 2 whips the street fighter's ass. Shit, I want my money back. Well, now I know why this wasn't on pay per view. Just play'n.

Well in the end it was all Silverback and no Slice.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!! ive been waiting ALL WEEK to see kimbo and SHAMROCK fight. and then we see some pink haired motherfucker take down kimbo....im ashmed for him.

that added to my already shitty night. i was looking forward to a nice bloody all out brawl...and Gina Carano is FUCKING FINE!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!! ive been waiting ALL WEEK to see kimbo and SHAMROCK fight. and then we see some pink haired motherfucker take down kimbo....im ashmed for him.

that added to my already shitty night. i was looking forward to a nice bloody all out brawl...and Gina Carano is FUCKING FINE!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

DREWLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ALL OVER GINA.... thanx for the pix chode!

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

gina carano is damn gorgeous! i'd like a few rounds with her if ya nawmeeeeen!!!

oh yea!!! DING DING!

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

nothing against seth ..that guy was legit...but in no way should have that been stopped and called knck out...they should have at the very least kept it going another 15-20 seconds...if u look at kimbo afterwords he was still ready to go

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

nothing against seth ..that guy was legit...but in no way should have that been stopped and called knck out...they should have at the very least kept it going another 15-20 seconds...if u look at kimbo afterwords he was still ready to go

well if u look at the vid he was arms to the side after he rolled over taken shots to the knoggin so if i was reffin i would have called it..

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

• 2 weeks later...

gina is easy on the eyes but sooner or later she will have to fight cyborg and Im afraid for her life.... cyborg is like wanderlei with ovaries

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived