Sonic Electronix

What does everyone think about them? Like quality or service issues. I am thinking about picking then up as a line to sell in the shop.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

I've heard they have GREAT quality...just look at how many folks used them this last year in comps and they're sales. The service...I dunno anything about it since I've never used them. You could ask around on the USACi forum....seems the majority of people on there use some type of DD product.

Guest MegaloManiac

What does everyone think about them? Like quality or service issues. I am thinking about picking then up as a line to sell in the shop.

They great products, but if you try to send in you sub for a recone, you have to send it in with THEIR box. if you dont have their box they send you one(you'll be charged) and then u send back in their box, a lot of comapnys do the same its mainly for liability reasons.

They great products, but if you try to send in you sub for a recone, you have to send it in with THEIR box. if you dont have their box they send you one(you'll be charged) and then u send back in their box, a lot of comapnys do the same its mainly for liability reasons.

least in THIER box it doesnt end up fux0red by shipping

• 4 weeks later...

Their products are awesome, but if I didn't have 3 local dealers, I wouldn't have bought them, because their customer service if you have to deal with them directly, isn't very good.

I still got them though.

They've improved with their customer service lately. At least for me they have. I needed a recone for a 9515 asap, i emailed on a s unday, they called me monday morning, recone was on my doorstep on wedensday.

:)

Team Phat HertZTeam KickerTeam Kinetik Power2005 MECA DB2 World Champion2006 MECA DB4 World Champion4 DD 9515's4 Kicker ZX2500.1'sI'm not a 1 note wonder...