My Civic As Of Yesterday

yeah but i wouldnt consider it bashing on the hand that everytime he walks outside or see's me he gets to see fucked up cars. your always gonna say somethin till it wheres off. for example that guy at the party who was drinkin out of the toilet cause he was trashed or some shit, you see that guy again youll be like Hey werent you drinkin out of the toilet dude.

if that makes sense to anybody.. haha

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

Difference is she made a mistake that made her boyfriend, which I am assuming she has feelings for, very upset by accident. And instead of having the decency to say 'Hey, I'm pissed the fuck off that my car has been damaged but I know you didn't do it to upset me," it would appear that certain people involved are making it very clear that they are pinning the fault and hurt and all that bullshit that comes attached to someone else involved in the incident.

The bloke drinking out of the toilet is fucking hilarious, and everyone will get a kick out of reminding him again, especially with pictures. Reminding your girlfriend about a mistake she made constantly and making very public your views is not. Enjoy your cold shoulder and awkwardness.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

^^^ i always love his posts...there always so damn correct and firm

and the Cheers just sets it off and the avatar...i hope you never change cuz whenever i see it i know to expect to read a good post.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I put 3 motors, 2 trannys, and 2 clutches in this car since I bought it earlier this year.

It was my baby :(

sounds like it was a lemon or you dont know how to drive/maintain a car ......maybe you should cut your losses and get a car that wont die on you

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

sounds like it was a lemon or you dont know how to drive/maintain a car ......maybe you should cut your losses and get a car that wont die on you

lol x2 for that kinda money he could have got a better running one of the same damn car

Archived