I'm a wannabe pro :-) I've actually gotten paid for a few shots, but what was funny, was I didn't even consider those to be my best ! Anyway.....

Here's a few of my favorite shots within the last year or so;

107902530.jpg

107e02530.jpg

108870a80.jpg

108670a80.jpg

108170a80.jpg

108070a80.jpg

10e0fe940.jpg

10e453020.jpg

10e753020.jpg

10ec397d0.jpg

10e9960a0.jpg

Here's a bunch of my older stuff; http://www.trophybassonly.com/id182.htm

Hope you like it. If your into photography yourself, I'd love to see your work as well.

Peace,

Fish

I would say these are my "best shots" but all of yours look better.

basic 8mp

MOMSCAM320.jpg

MOMSCAM088.jpg

MOMSCAM346.jpg

basic 5mp

P1010082.jpg

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Thanks guys. All of your shots look really nice too :-) Is digital photography great, or what ? It just makes the whole photography thing so conveniant, and easy !

Hey Gearstix, I have 7 cameras, but most of the stuff on my photo website was taken with an old Fuji S7000 point and shoot {maybe the best point and shoot in its day, but its a discontinued dinosuar now... about 5 years old}

I do all of my fish photography (most of it, of myself, by myself, with self timer, and pre-programming features) with my Canon A series ! I LOVE those cameras. I have an A630, A640, and A650's.

And last year I bought an Olympus E510 digital SLR. It does a fine job too.

Anyway, I wish I had more time for photography..... But then I have this serious fishing addiction to deal with......

Oh well.

Peace,

Fish

PS, Hey Cunokyle, no, but since I have my own website, with unlimited space, I just make up seperate pages for whatever I want to post, upload my stuff to their, and link to those images from any other website. Peace.....

I found a 8mp last night in the street. has a cracked screen but also has a 2gb xd card

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Right on.

BTW, this will be the "really short explanation" {they go on and on about this on the photography forums} but more MP's is not always better. A lot of serious photographers are pissed off that cameras which used to be 5 or 6 mp's, are now 8 or 10. It has to do with "too many MP's, on the same "small" photo sensors. In short, quality is lost.

That said, I do a lot of LARGE printing, and I'm somewhat of an MP hound :-) ......but then again, I'm usually the oddball anyway.... regardless of the venue :-) Oh well.

Peace,

Fish

I found a 8mp last night in the street. has a cracked screen but also has a 2gb xd card

my pictures are the best!!!

I call this one "winter"

Winter.jpg

I call this one "waterlilies"

Waterlilies.jpg

and i call this one "sunset"

Sunset.jpg

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag:

Don't you mean, those are Microsoft's best pics?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo