8 Rockford Fosgate 12's In A Reguler Cab---- the last video

Thanks man.

I really hope you find out who did this. Do you have any other plans or any other ideas on new amps?

yeah about 2 or 3 days ago i ordered 2 18 dc level 4xl's

and i was planing on taking my time building it and getting the amps but... i gotta work now =[

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

That sucks, bro. Hope they get caught. How many people knew what you had and where it was parked?

quite a bit knew that i had it in the barn but only about 4 knew the amps where sitting on the seat and that there was a ps2 in the glove box

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Fuck thieves man, tell the cops to get the blood off the wall and do some DNA testing.

check craigslist, ebay, and pawn shops for the stuff they stole

hope u find out who did that

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

yeah he took finger prints but idk what else i wasnt there when he was doing all that, me and the gf went to the movies, we bought the tickets 2 days before so we couldnt cancel them

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

yeah he took finger prints but idk what else i wasnt there when he was doing all that, me and the gf went to the movies, we bought the tickets 2 days before so we couldnt cancel them

the movies? you went to the movies when your car was broken in to............
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

the movies? you went to the movies when your car was broken in to............

we had bought them before, and she was getting pissey and thats the last thing i needed to hear, and i didnt know my shit was gone till the next day cuz my mom said they took all your stuff, then said no im just kidding. so i didnt even look

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

cuz my mom said they took all your stuff, then said no im just kidding. so i didnt even look

wtf? just her mentioning something like that would make me wanna check

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived