8 Rockford Fosgate 12's In A Reguler Cab---- the last video

Like the build so far man, keep it up. Couple questions I have. 1) You have two sets of the ZXI6.2C in the doors. Those are 4 ohms each. Now how did you hook them up to your amp? At 8 ohms or at 2 ohms? Hope you did it at 2 so you get the power you'll need. Just throwing it out there though. 2) did you take into account the inner fenders in bed for your box? I wen't back and looked at the pics but didn't see any cut outs. I may be wrong but as far as I remember (and I could be WAY wrong) a sheet of 4x8 MDF wont fit between the inner fenders in a flair side. I would hate for you to do all this work and then kick yourself when you go to put it in.

Keep it up though man. Can't wait to see it in there.

doalogo-1.jpg

Like the build so far man, keep it up. Couple questions I have. 1) You have two sets of the ZXI6.2C in the doors. Those are 4 ohms each. Now how did you hook them up to your amp? At 8 ohms or at 2 ohms? Hope you did it at 2 so you get the power you'll need. Just throwing it out there though. 2) did you take into account the inner fenders in bed for your box? I wen't back and looked at the pics but didn't see any cut outs. I may be wrong but as far as I remember (and I could be WAY wrong) a sheet of 4x8 MDF wont fit between the inner fenders in a flair side. I would hate for you to do all this work and then kick yourself when you go to put it in.

Keep it up though man. Can't wait to see it in there.

1)and i wired it to 2ohms =] 2)well my truck is a step side. so it doesnt have inner fenders, but the sheet is 49" wide and my bed is also 49".... so im gonna go sanding crazy with a belt sander before i try to stick it in

how did u make the panel for the 6.5's in the door? i want to do it to my doors

my dad had a 1/4" piece of oak so i just matched up the pattern of the original spot that the speakers where in and made sure that i have enough room, depth wise.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

I got my hole cut and the seal in, and im almost done painting everything. so ill have some pics up when i get home. or dont anyone want to see some pics?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

so im guessing that no one wants to see pics?

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

holy hole!

Posted Image

Posted Image

yea lil messy

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived