Sonic Electronix

lol like steave said get what works for you and what you like... doesnt matter what anyone else is running or what anyone else likes/dislikes... if its a hater the fuck em they will hate no matter what.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Well ive never had the honour too experience RE or Fi, but I can say this. Ive been in the audio game for quite some time, I currentlly have the loudest car in Namibia and Ive never went home with anything less than 2nd place at a comp, but ive NEVER heard anything that comes close too Solar Audio. Everything in my car is solar audio and I wouldnt change it for anything.

BTW...that site hasnt been updated in like 3 years.

They have a new range of amps called the monster series(if I remember correctlly) The are branded as the 1k(10 000rms at 12.4) 2k(20 000rms) and 5k(50 000rms)

All their amps are way underrated and ratings are all done at 12.4v

Their subs can also handle much more than the rated power before reaching their mechanical limits

Another thing I like about their products is that you can get custom woofers made by them. If you want a 15" too handle 6000rms, theyll make one for ya  ;)

Heres some pics of my 12" destroyers in my hatch

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

then im rambo bitch

lol well i have nothing hooked and no output up so no one is louder then me in my driveway :D

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived