alright so...fuck DHL first off. back several months ago...i shipped 2 speakers with DHL. they came to pick em up, fill out the airbill since i didnt have any (they ALWAYS have filled them out, i've never had any on hand to fill out myself). so...i sign and they get shipped for around 70 somethin dollars for both packages. somethin happened and they couldnt charge my bank, so i get a bill saying i have to pay $303.xx. WTF?? there's a 2 day shipping charge for $228. so...i call them up and tell them i didnt pick 2 day shipping, and the person on the phone just kept repeating themselves saying that the customer fills out the airbill and i couldnt make it clear to them that i DIDNT, and NEVER have.

so today i get a letter saying they are unable to process an adjustment at this time. 2nd day was requested with 'no attempt' to mark ground service. and then they're tryin to say ground service isnt allowed for 2 pieces. well fuck then ship them separately as 2 separate shipments. so they're saying no adjustment is valid at this time and i'm going to have to pay 300 fucking dollars that i dont exactly have in my pocket piled with everything else i have to pay. is there anything i can do? dno if anyone else went through this or something similar, or am i just shit outta luck since i signed the airbill?

oh...and this is the second time DHL has messed with me. last time they double charged me, they saw that they did but at least sent me a check for what the extra charge was. last time i ever use this damn service

fuck DHL...

wow dude i would dispute that shit somehow thats just rediculous...why do u ship with them anyhow i never thought about dealing with them lol its always been ups for me :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

this is the very reason i hate to ship stuff i sell.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

they were the easiest to use, because i didnt need to set up an account. i remember tryin to do it with fed ex, but when i was settin up the account, i needed some information i couldnt get right away or somethin so i didnt finish it. from now on it's going to be fed ex or ups. i dont like ups tho cuz they're rude to my packages :( on more than one occasion. but never DHL again ever ever ever.

and yeah i dont see it going well for me either :( ima call em again and ask to talk to a higher up and put my foot down

Sorry to hear your troubles!

DHL are assholes. My DD woofers sat at the docks for like 2 weeks before they were released for colection!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

ah didnt know you could do that with paypal. i like usps. i ship with them as long as it's not something too big. i dont have anything large i need to ship anymore (that i can think of) so i'll be good for a while soon as this thing is settled.

alright so...fuck DHL first off. back several months ago...i shipped 2 speakers with DHL. they came to pick em up, fill out the airbill since i didnt have any (they ALWAYS have filled them out, i've never had any on hand to fill out myself). so...i sign and they get shipped for around 70 somethin dollars for both packages. somethin happened and they couldnt charge my bank, so i get a bill saying i have to pay $303.xx. WTF?? there's a 2 day shipping charge for $228. so...i call them up and tell them i didnt pick 2 day shipping, and the person on the phone just kept repeating themselves saying that the customer fills out the airbill and i couldnt make it clear to them that i DIDNT, and NEVER have.

so today i get a letter saying they are unable to process an adjustment at this time. 2nd day was requested with 'no attempt' to mark ground service. and then they're tryin to say ground service isnt allowed for 2 pieces. well fuck then ship them separately as 2 separate shipments. so they're saying no adjustment is valid at this time and i'm going to have to pay 300 fucking dollars that i dont exactly have in my pocket piled with everything else i have to pay. is there anything i can do? dno if anyone else went through this or something similar, or am i just shit outta luck since i signed the airbill?

oh...and this is the second time DHL has messed with me. last time they double charged me, they saw that they did but at least sent me a check for what the extra charge was. last time i ever use this damn service

fuck DHL...

Why don't you ship using UPS like everyone else does and hopes there packages doesn't get fucked up on the way.

Why don't you ship using UPS like everyone else does and hopes there packages doesn't get fucked up on the way.

lol. cuz i'd rather the packages arrive properly :pardon: my fingers can only stay crossed for so long

Edited by ExpoSport