SuperLegoMan Posted October 15, 2008 Report Posted October 15, 2008 OMGOSH I am about to pass out just thinking about nut snippin' Good luck man, you've got guts. 'U never seen hell til you've worked at WalMart 1716 over nite"
Chode69 Posted October 15, 2008 Report Posted October 15, 2008 OMGOSH I am about to pass out just thinking about nut snippin' Good luck man, you've got guts. gotta go with guts...cant really say hes got balls or nuts now BWAHAHAHA NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
EricR Posted October 15, 2008 Report Posted October 15, 2008 gotta go with guts...cant really say hes got balls or nuts now BWAHAHAHA LOL i busted out laughin when i saw that i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
SuperLegoMan Posted October 15, 2008 Report Posted October 15, 2008 gotta go with guts...cant really say hes got balls or nuts now BWAHAHAHA LOL LOL I was thinking of saying "you got balls" but then caught myself, had to go with guts. hehe For serious though i could never go under the knife without anesthesia for ma coconuts 'U never seen hell til you've worked at WalMart 1716 over nite"
roscoe1129 Posted October 15, 2008 Report Posted October 15, 2008 Been there done that and yes your awake for it!!!! I had a "naturalist" that didnt believe in pain pills and that kinda shit.... 20 mins and "15 kicks in the balls later" and I was done ( thats what every step felt like)..... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
JMC0415 Posted October 15, 2008 Report Posted October 15, 2008 ehh voluntary nut surgery....................no thanksAwesome quote.Good luck with the surgery.
*1LOWSUV* Posted October 15, 2008 Report Posted October 15, 2008 Been there done that and yes your awake for it!!!! I had a "naturalist" that didnt believe in pain pills and that kinda shit.... 20 mins and "15 kicks in the balls later" and I was done ( thats what every step felt like)..... X a Billion! Felt like she was ripping my guts out. Thats right, I had a woman do mine.....probably good for her too. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
pstone11 Posted October 15, 2008 Author Report Posted October 15, 2008 Well, that was funky, uncomfortable, and I am so glad it's over. Bit sore, headed back to the couch for more pills and TV. Fuck that. All I have to say right now... Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
wildbeast15 Posted October 15, 2008 Report Posted October 15, 2008 even though there gone you still have more nuts than i do lol.. . (jk) The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
99vic Posted October 15, 2008 Report Posted October 15, 2008 ehh voluntary nut surgery....................no thanks thats what you say now. wait until you have a couple little demons of your own. i wish i was brave enough to get it done. i have been kicked in the balls!!!! there is no way i can voluntarily (sp) say ok lets get r done REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.