Buzzzzzzz

180+

How exciting :P

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

i would rather drive my car..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Alan dante??

If so yea he is a ass, met him at SBN and he was talking shit about sundown basically the whole time i was standing is front of him

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I dont think he's as big of a prick as everyone makes him out to be. I think it is mainly the cultural difference between him, being brazilian and us being americans. There is just a difference between how we talk, and what we say when we talk. I have noticed this alot with the brazilians who come into the Best Buy I work at. BTW, 180.8 is a huge score. Does anyone know if he is still running 1 18, or is he doing 2 now?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

wait wait wait. during world finals i watched alan put up a 180.9 wut happened to that?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Hmmm no I disagree, he is known for being a real jerk...

Yup he is the loudest, no chance to deny that.

According to him if it's not stetsom it's garbage...

lol Garbage is when it comes out the box and upon hookup it smokes....o wait that's stetsom!!!! :)

SO KNOW WE ARE TALIKING SHIT ABOUT STETSOM..... SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU. A PRICK OR A DICK. :unknw:

DIDN'T YOU BLOW YOUR SHIT SEVERAL TIMES? WAS IT ROCKWOOD J/K we all have our problems.

I'm not defending the guy and his attitude,, but amps and the company is a whole different thing...Let me know when ever you want to borrow my amp to see your score go up! :drinks:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

You saw me with 2 10k's with 1 battery car off ...No clip No burn, No smoke just a big # equals big smile

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

My bad joey I respect you and the amps much....

Just saying as with all shit happens Stetsom Rockford Sundown It all has moments...

Though I have yet to have a RF blow on inital install! After I touch them is when the problems begin!

Honestly Stetsom has the most powerful amp I seen in these parts...

I dont think he's as big of a prick as everyone makes him out to be. I think it is mainly the cultural difference between him, being brazilian and us being americans. There is just a difference between how we talk, and what we say when we talk. I have noticed this alot with the brazilians who come into the Best Buy I work at. BTW, 180.8 is a huge score. Does anyone know if he is still running 1 18, or is he doing 2 now?

that score was done with 2 18''

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

Archived