GOD DAMNIT....lost my fucking wallet. i looked EVERYWHERE. my truck my dads truck the whole house and i called my boys house of where i was at last night and he didnt find it. had to cancel all my cards (2) and get all new ids (military, drivers license) had my movie rental card in there my gamestop edge card, others things in there that i cant remember a 25 dollar gas card like 40 dollars in cash and my voters regristration card.

now i gotta go through all this bullshit with getting new cards , licenses, wallet and i have no money to do it with. glad i filled up the other day or else i would be fucked even worse....

this whole month has FUCKING SUCKED

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

GOD DAMNIT....lost my fucking wallet. i looked EVERYWHERE. my truck my dads truck the whole house and i called my boys house of where i was at last night and he didnt find it. had to cancel all my cards (2) and get all new ids (military, drivers license) had my movie rental card in there my gamestop edge card, others things in there that i cant remember a 25 dollar gas card like 40 dollars in cash and my voters regristration card.

now i gotta go through all this bullshit with getting new cards , licenses, wallet and i have no money to do it with. glad i filled up the other day or else i would be fucked even worse....

lol hope you dont do what i did lost my wallet got all new cards lic ect... after the month it took to get everything back i found my lost wallet i was like SON OF A B***H

i know how much it sucks losing that tho!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

That blows maybe next month will be better for you. Hope your wallett shows up.

Sundown SAZ-3000

2 12" T3 DVC1ohm subs

58hz peak cabin frequency no deadner yet

box tuned to 38hz

BIG 3 upgrade

yamaha patio speakers rear fill

Alpine 9833 deck

PPI FRX-456 Crossover

PPI PAR-245 Preamp/EQ

PPI DEQ-30 Band EQ fronts

PPI tweets in kick panel

PPI 2-way's in kicks for now

0/GA 1 run front to back

Memphis 4 channel running rear speakers 75 X 4 only 2 channels used for now

Planet Audio 4 channel 75 X 4 running front speakers

146.7 db usaci drivers door open

163.3 db port challenge mic in port

2012 4door silverado

thats what my dad keeps saying...he think ima get all done then find it

at least he fronted me 40 bucks to get me through til i get a new card

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

dam...i just lost my video ipod nano and had 2 buy a new one....ur situation is far worse tho lol...good luck mane...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I lost the only key I had to my Toyota 4runner.. I searched everywhere, for hours and hours. FUCK then this week it turned up under some receipts. It was missing for almost a month. lol so what I'm sayin unless it was stolen its probably around somewhere.

Nothings more frustrating than loosing shit tho

crxsilogozz5.gif

dude i had a scare like this one time,but i previously carried alot of cash on my like over a grand easily and my id and debit cards.But i dont have a wallet i just have like the cards with money folded around it and a rubber band holding it together.one day it fell down behind my dresser somehow and i looked for it for like 3 days.talking about pissed.then i happened to knock something else off behind my dresser so i scooted it out away from the wall to get it and there was my rubberband wallet....it was one of the happiest days of my life lol.So now i only cary maybe at the most 200$ so if i lose it i wont feel like my life just ended.but good luck on finding it

that sucks man. but, that is why i always leave my wallet in the same exact spot all the time. i never carry it on me.

yep thats the best thing to do except i always have my wallet on me cause thats where i keep my spare keys and shit so if u lock my shelf out always have a key on me. i never leave any where without my wallet.

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png