whewwww....punk fake..

i just got done paying for a new license when my dad calls me saying he found it. so i get my money back and things are straight now. just gotta wait for my new debit cards to come in then i gotta reset my xbox live and paypal account

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

whewwww....punk fake..

i just got done paying for a new license when my dad calls me saying he found it. so i get my money back and things are straight now. just gotta wait for my new debit cards to come in then i gotta reset my xbox live and paypal account

good to hear

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

GOD DAMNIT....lost my fucking wallet. i looked EVERYWHERE. my truck my dads truck the whole house and i called my boys house of where i was at last night and he didnt find it. had to cancel all my cards (2) and get all new ids (military, drivers license) had my movie rental card in there my gamestop edge card, others things in there that i cant remember a 25 dollar gas card like 40 dollars in cash and my voters regristration card.

now i gotta go through all this bullshit with getting new cards , licenses, wallet and i have no money to do it with. glad i filled up the other day or else i would be fucked even worse....

this whole month has FUCKING SUCKED

Tis why I dont carry cash.. had this happen before. I put all my money on my debit card. Glad to hear you dound it though :drunk:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

well i work with my dad and i carry my wallet keys cell phone and mp3 player. i could hav swore i brought it with me. i throw my keys wallet and mp3 player in the back seat until the day is over or im using my mp3 player

other than that my wallet is in my back pocket keys in front right and cell phone in front left ALWAYS

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Damn you got lucky nick!

damn right :pardon:

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

I always seem to lose mine as well. I feel your pain.

It's also bad when you cancel all your cards and everything, then find your wallet the next day stuffed in under your car seat!!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

i got jumped once and got everything stolen, phone, glasses, keys, everything i had on me

between getting my car towed home, locksmith, new keys, new alarm system, new glasses (with no insurance ftl), and the missed days of work iw as out like $1k

somehow it was the only time my wallet wasnt in my pocket, hooray for no pocket basketball shorts. i left it in my car, along with 2 weeks pay in cash, debit cards, licence, fake id's, student id's, and all the other stuff you have, and spare keys to my mom and now ex-girl friends house

you cant be tight until you SEE your stuff taken from you

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC