Sundown Audio

Bxi2008d Vs Saz 1500d ?

sauceman

Naw didn't see that.. When chris do that?

Btw your subs dual 2 right?

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

Well you know what I run Logan... BXI2008... But my shit weak right ? = ) And yes like David said link them with maxlink... I thinks thats better than just strapping anyways.. Eventhough don't have any experience strapping... Grab another BXI2008 and maxlink.. Shit be slammin for sure..

SUPER WEAK

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well thanks to everyone for the input , no need to get TESTI =) but i do have a decent amount of experiance with the bxi series amps this is my 3rd one and the biggest of the 3 ive had. Now as to box rise yes im well aware of it and its a pain in the ass but ive also tuned accordingly .about the maxxlink i had thought about it and it struck me as a good idea but if i go that route ill get stupid and just run a 2008d per coil (just in case) the alt and more batts on way. i had also thought about 1 big amp and go for the gusto but mutiples are fun and i kinda believe that using more amps on less woofers gives me a sorta efficiant guarantee of sufficiant power and that each amp in itself will run easier . maybe im just nuts though.

pioneer 5900ib

(big build soon)

Naw didn't see that.. When chris do that?

Btw your subs dual 2 right?

Hey GOT, Db-r isnt Chris-DrDB, its a website, maybe a guy on here too, but he rebuilds the bad Sundown amps, repairs them or whatever

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Hey GOT, Db-r isnt Chris-DrDB, its a website, maybe a guy on here too, but he rebuilds the bad Sundown amps, repairs them or whatever

yes Db-r has an account on the site, fairly recent iirc

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Oh ok... thought it was just a mistype... Cool cool...

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

Archived