Sundown Audio

Bxi2008d Vs Saz 1500d ?

sauceman

I believe im gettin a better deal with the saz simlpy because its linkable. now on the other hand wich one actualy puts out more real power ?

call me stupid if u need to but im very confused and i realy would appreciate sum input. if u have any extensive info about either amp please comment.

btw i own one of the hifonics bxi2008d and its on 2 american bass hd15d2 at 1/2 ohm ,decent but i need more power the trunk isnt gone yet!!

pioneer 5900ib

(big build soon)

well keep in mine the hifonics is over-rated, and i believe the sundown is under-rated...so you will be gettin more power...and the linkable option rocks

look into the stetsom 2kd, GREAT power, GREAT amp..:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well keep in mine the hifonics is over-rated, and i believe the sundown is under-rated...so you will be gettin more power...and the linkable option rocks

look into the stetsom 2kd, GREAT power, GREAT amp..:D

since you dont honestly have any experience with either amp I believe nothing you say, no one asked a thing about the pile of electronics you call an amp.

Hifonics as a whole are not overrated, the BXI series used to be, but im pretty sure thats not the case anymore, also almost any amp can be linked with a Hifonics MaxxLink.

i have 2 kinetik hc2400s in the trunk and 1 hc2000 up front no alt yet

as long as you do your big 3 in 1/0 I think you have plenty electrical for either amp, if your gonna run multiple of either amp you might wanna upgrade the alt.

since you dont honestly have any experience with either amp I believe nothing you say, no one asked a thing about the pile of electronics you call an amp.

Hifonics as a whole are not overrated, the BXI series used to be, but im pretty sure thats not the case anymore, also almost any amp can be linked with a Hifonics MaxxLink.

i looked into all these amps before i made my purchase....i never once said that i had experience with them, but i do believe what i heard from other people, ive asked more questions then just here on smd, and the BXI series i was told is still over-rated a little, not as much as it used to be but still a little

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I'd say that your electrical is up to par, but neither of those amps are gonna do enough power for those American Bass subs. You're looking at around 1500 watts rms per sub and you're not going to be able to get that kind of power out of either amp. I say upgrade to a second Brutus or go with a single larger amp all together.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i looked into all these amps before i made my purchase....i never once said that i had experience with them, but i do believe what i heard from other people, ive asked more questions then just here on smd, and the BXI series i was told is still over-rated a little, not as much as it used to be but still a little

well I know for a fact my old 1200 brutus clamped at 1186 watts, id say thats pretty damn close to doing what it says it does, there are so many retards on the net that say this or that sux or this or that dont do what it says, but they have no clue just like you cause they never used said product.

Maybe people who are getting 4 ohms of box rise are calling it over rated, but these amps do the power that they say they will do. Not too many people on this site realize that when you play music or burps there is box rise to factor into the equation. Just because you have a nominal load of 1 ohm at the amp doesn't mean that when it's playing it's going to be seeing 1 ohm. There is box rise that is calculated when figuring the ammount of current and voltage an amp puts out while functioning. You would then take your figures of voltage and divide by current. That will give you the ohm load that the amp is seeing while playing. And you can take that figure and subtract the nominal load that you started with and that will tell you how much rise you are getting.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived