Wow I Just Got Mollested By Hunnington Bank

Was that a weekly or bi weekly check???

bi weekly =\ my hours got cut HARD last week and even harder this week, i'm in the process of finding another job now because I'm sick of this place.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

some credit unions are job related only, some are not. they are basically banks... just "members " ( with ) really good credit scores, and years of "memebership" tend to get really good interest rates for loans and investments. Just find a Bank of America , open a FREE checking account... Been with them now 6 years, not one penny of charges to date for having my account there. I do direct deposit, online bill pay, check card, credit card, yadda yadda yadda..... not one fee to this day. Now the over draft fees... well, I know it wasnt really your fault this time, but you HAVE to get into a habit of keeping register and follow every penny. Bank of america has these really cool little wallet registers that hold your check card are are the same size as the card , but have like 10 pages in a little book to write down every purchase you make. Just stash your receipts for the day in your wallet and each night go through and write every expense in , and then hop on line every few days and cross check everything on the Bank of america online website.......

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

just talk to your back. I had my car payment taken out three times and it screwed me on $150 in OD charges. I talked to my nack and they got rid of all of them. I didnt even threaten them. Just talk to them and tell them everything that happened and they will work with you.

Credo Quia Absurdum

M & T Bank.....did the same shit to me.....but I lost alot more.....they were sending me mail to tell me about the overcharges....but not until after they took the money out and I was checking my account online....online it was late. they totally screwed me.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

just talk to your back. I had my car payment taken out three times and it screwed me on $150 in OD charges. I talked to my nack and they got rid of all of them. I didnt even threaten them. Just talk to them and tell them everything that happened and they will work with you.

yep thats the way to handle it. i know your prob. pissed but thats not going to help. just explain to them that one of their tellers told you that you could spend the money promptly

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

us bank has a available/actual balance system. me and the old lady got hit with 6 grand worth of over drafts. we went to dinner, the movies, bought my truck then filler the tank, groceries the whole 9 yards. her check get deposited at midnight. we did all this at like 4 pm the day before. her check whole check was gone plus both of our tax returns. i almost lost it when i found out they screwed us like that. we ended up getting everything back plus interest. but it took 8 months to get it.

----reference's----

meade916

some credit unions are job related only, some are not. they are basically banks... just "members " ( with ) really good credit scores, and years of "memebership" tend to get really good interest rates for loans and investments. Just find a Bank of America , open a FREE checking account... Been with them now 6 years, not one penny of charges to date for having my account there. I do direct deposit, online bill pay, check card, credit card, yadda yadda yadda..... not one fee to this day. Now the over draft fees... well, I know it wasnt really your fault this time, but you HAVE to get into a habit of keeping register and follow every penny. Bank of america has these really cool little wallet registers that hold your check card are are the same size as the card , but have like 10 pages in a little book to write down every purchase you make. Just stash your receipts for the day in your wallet and each night go through and write every expense in , and then hop on line every few days and cross check everything on the Bank of america online website.......

X2 Bank of America is the shit its the only BANK that ive been with that actually hooked a brother up but if u feel that ya account was gang raped look at ya account info and see if there is any malicious withdrawls and bring it to ya banks attention and they will take care of ya im sure!! good luck with them damned robbers

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.