HC3400BLK Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 i will also go with disdatchevyboy 2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
Texas Tech Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 i say amatt, hes the man and helped me out a lot when i emailed him. Appreciate it matt (dont knwo if i ever thanked you) Also, Chode is the man Baylor University Accounting
Big P Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 well i mod everybody else's forums so i guess i can help out here to i guess. Put me on the list
Chode69 Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 i say amatt, hes the man and helped me out a lot when i emailed him. Appreciate it matt (dont knwo if i ever thanked you) Also, Chode is the man HAHA thanks man!!! ;D NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Pokey Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 WTF man...it's like I have a Presidential Campaign team or something here....LMAO.
AI James Posted January 13, 2007 Author Report Posted January 13, 2007 hes against indian gaming so im agaist him
jsmoke222000 Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 well I'm new here so I guess I'm not gonna get to mod anytime soon. I just wanna say that this site & forum kicks ass!!! I am a member of several other furums that really suck! Too much spam and people giving horrible tech advice about simple problems. Have you guys ever thought about putting a M.E.C.P. certified installer logo on those accounts that could verify that they were infact certified? It would make me feel better about taking tech advice. Just food for thought! Like I said, all you guys kick ass!!! Jared Nixon A.K.A. Jsmoke My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com Add me as a friend: Myspace Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel) ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Pokey Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 I'm all for gaming...especially when I win...LoL.
Pokey Posted January 13, 2007 Report Posted January 13, 2007 It also goes with needing someone that is on here quite a bit to check things out, especially late at night when there's not alot of traffic on here. That way it's easier to clean up when there's not 30 folks makin post after post. ****Technically, he said a NEW mod, not having the current mods do more on here...LoL.**** That was a joke....ha....ha.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.