Sonic Electronix

thing is ive NEVER had this much problems at 1 time with a vehicle or in life in general. to add to the pain i got a letter in the mail saying i owe 75 dollars for a parking ticket that my ex was supposed to pay for me (she volunteered to pay it)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thing is ive NEVER had this much problems at 1 time with a vehicle or in life in general. to add to the pain i got a letter in the mail saying i owe 75 dollars for a parking ticket that my ex was supposed to pay for me (she volunteered to pay it)

yea i understand that completely bro its like you wish you can some how start over or rewind the hands of time...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

after all this i dno why you would wanna put the strain of not whacking it to yourself :P

but on topic...i used to have an avic N2 also. did well for the most part. then one day i started my car, and the unit opened, but no display. basically the same deal yours is doing, but i could still hear music and whatnot. i remembered where the touch buttons were so i could sorta navigate through the menus, but it pissed me off too. i sold it and went back to normal cd players for a while. 3rd tv i've had and all 3 had problems

Does it have detachable face? Try cleaning the contacts if so.

Sorry to hear about your troubles :(

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

well after having a tv i wont go back to no tv. yea it has the little detachable face and i cleaned it and reset everything but it still doesnt work. im going to my shop today to see what i can do.

and NO EXPO...IM MAKIG THIS MONTH GRR GRR

haha

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

that sucks nick.

1. Amp Blown

2. Lost Wallet

3. Not whacking

4. now this..

damn man. hope things get better.

damn

fixed

ducttape...its an avicn2. i tried resetting it. nothing...i guess im not meant to have nice things...seriously. brand new 07 dakota...someone ran a red light and i wreck it, nice ass stereo system, shit keps blowing, finally find a down ass chick....we break up.

oh well...it is what it is. im just gonna be straight baller and get something new. theres no warranty on what i got now. i bought it off the street. ill see if theres ANYTHING i can do at my shop...

wow and i though that ^^^ was bad enough

Good luck bro. Get your shit fixed. Maybe its something stupid you have overlooked... i hope so. can you send the HU out to get it fixed?

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I don't know if you've done it or not, but check all of the fuses in the fuse box and even under the hood to make sure that they are good. The deck shouldn't be getting any power if one of the fuses is blown, but I've seen stranger things happen in car audio. Use a dmm to check all the fuses. Set it to continuity and place the probes on each side of the fuse and if it beeps the fuse is good. If not replace it and try to see if anything works. Make sure you check the ground for the radio too. There is a possibility that it may have something to do with your problem. Even pull the deck out of the dash and make sure that the harness is fully plugged in, or see if one of the wires may be coming out of the harness. My deck that I have has a harness for it purchased off ebay and the damn thing started to slip out causing the deck to shut off sometimes. I pushed it back into the hole and put a little touch of super glue in there and it's held ever since. Good luck man. Even though you have no motivation to get out there and work on it, do it and you'll be happy when you fix the problem.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I don't know if you've done it or not, but check all of the fuses in the fuse box and even under the hood to make sure that they are good. The deck shouldn't be getting any power if one of the fuses is blown, but I've seen stranger things happen in car audio. Use a dmm to check all the fuses. Set it to continuity and place the probes on each side of the fuse and if it beeps the fuse is good. If not replace it and try to see if anything works. Make sure you check the ground for the radio too. There is a possibility that it may have something to do with your problem. Even pull the deck out of the dash and make sure that the harness is fully plugged in, or see if one of the wires may be coming out of the harness. My deck that I have has a harness for it purchased off ebay and the damn thing started to slip out causing the deck to shut off sometimes. I pushed it back into the hole and put a little touch of super glue in there and it's held ever since. Good luck man. Even though you have no motivation to get out there and work on it, do it and you'll be happy when you fix the problem.

well the monitor still flips out and the lights of the control panel at the bottom come on so i know it still has power. i think the ribbon went bad of use over time. We get a lot of people that come in and 9 times outta 10 thats the problem. Im just going to replace the main unit. i talked to the owner of my shop and he said for a small price i can swap out the main unit. so thats what its gonna be. should be able to go in today and get it done. just gotta wait for my damn amp to come back now...its taking for ever

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

some crazy shit...i call up my work to make sure the "new" refurbished main hu part came in and about 10 minutes after that my monitor decideds to kick on and play music...but i said FUCK THAT...if it will do that once it will do it again so i went in to work and swapped it out for a small price. but its all good and works fine now. STILL waiting on my FUCKING AMP AHHHHHH. i miss my bass

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg