SJClark09 Posted October 26, 2008 Report Posted October 26, 2008 wall it, drop it, and give her 26's :D :D Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
Amalan Posted October 26, 2008 Author Report Posted October 26, 2008 lol I see 2 vans, an SUV and 3 cars different house dude wall it, drop it, and give her 26's :D :D i would but then my mpg would drop down to like 10
Brick2560 Posted October 26, 2008 Report Posted October 26, 2008 I guess I'll be the first to ask. Whats going in her? "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
BassJunkie Posted October 27, 2008 Report Posted October 27, 2008 Thats a sick car, what exactly is the adaptive cruise control? 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
AI James Posted October 27, 2008 Report Posted October 27, 2008 nah the van is my uncles but the suv is my dads, my mom drives a prius now so i make fun of her that car annoys me i dunno why.ahh i see how you got money nowHer name must be Nancy Botwin
Amalan Posted October 27, 2008 Author Report Posted October 27, 2008 I guess I'll be the first to ask. Whats going in her? well for now i have 2 12in ssds laying around in a team toxic bass box and since the car has the mk sound system with a stock subwoofer it shouldnt be too hard to wire them up to the stock system with a loc. Thats a sick car, what exactly is the adaptive cruise control? http://www.lexus.com/models/LS/features/pe...se_control.html
Aaron813 Posted October 27, 2008 Report Posted October 27, 2008 Nice car and nice choice of school I was going to go to Purdue but ive opted not to go to college yet but if I do choose to go to college it will be Purdue for sure
Amalan Posted October 27, 2008 Author Report Posted October 27, 2008 Nice car and nice choice of school I was going to go to Purdue but ive opted not to go to college yet but if I do choose to go to college it will be Purdue for sure hell yeah hit me up if you have any questions about it. this damn school is a shitload of work aero engineering is no joke...
99GPGTX Posted October 27, 2008 Report Posted October 27, 2008 ef word... can i drive it this weekend? Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.