My $7 Anti Theft System

insurance FTW! Its really not that much more money and they cover pretty much everything except your wiring..

If wires are properly ran 90% of the time they will also cover wiring. Wiring is one of the first things insurance companies ask when I do a check.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

My car's window was busted the other day actually Saturday night, they didnt get anything thank god, as a matter of fact that same early morning i gutted my entire interior because i am redoing everything, im just glad i have everything out! time for a good ass alarm, im thinkin viper.

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

• 1 month later...

i have a "smartass reply to this" if people break in to your car for the subs... they will take the subs not the box... when my car got broken in to i had 8 screws holding each sub... u know what they did?? they used a hammer to break the holes took the subs and dipped...i suggest a GUN and a surveillance camera or bullet proof windows lol

Hell yeah, so many people been stealing shit in my hood I just ran out 2 seconds ago with my gun. I jammed and my second round didn't circulate

The last time I competed I owned a 1988 Chevy Caprice and a 38. To get my car they cut the phone line to my house, (didn't have a cell phone at the time, sorry it was 1995), went through the vent window on the passengers side of the car and stole the entire car (alarm and all). I forgot to mention the 2 guys that were standing on my porch with handguns had I felt brave enough to go outside, and this was all caught on tape by my neighbor. To this day I never found out who did it.

Damn dude, thats when you run out the back with your guns and flank!!! Or call army guy and he will drive by with his dad and 3 M249's LOL dude I have to see this tape!

Simple way, When the alarm goes off, you grab the gun and run outside.

x2 :D

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

so my car got broken into...

and mah fawkin screws holding my amp down held :clapping:

the factory alam went off and my amp sits centered by the hatch and they tugged it, didn't budge, then tried punching a whole in one of my subs with a screw driver, but it didn't get through the cone. the fuckers failed bad haha

but the screws held and i'm stoked on it.

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Hate to say it dude honestly because I had it happen to me, If this is the second failed time they will try to come again like they tried mine, but i chased bitches down with a bat when I saw it getting ready to happen to me. I mean they came once and they got scared from the alarm, this time they came and couldent get it, people dont give up expecially when they know you have something. Thats what blows

Archived