Gmc Yukon 8x12" Built By 16 Year Old.

put a shirt on...

nice install when i was 16 i had trouble wiring up an amp nevermind anything else good job

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

much props potna. it goes to show that anyone any age can do anything if they put their minds to it. now to meade, think about if you started teaching your son all the things you do on your truck, i'm sure when he turns 16 he'd beat out half the people that are 26. as for the next build man, do two or three runs of 1/0. if you plan on running both MA Audio HK802SX at 16V. you should see around 4200rms from each, also add a few more HC2400s too.

yeah thanks for the advice yet. i havent bought all of my batts or wiring yet so that definatly helps. hope its loud :lol:

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

put a shirt on...

nice install when i was 16 i had trouble wiring up an amp nevermind anything else good job

lol yeah i felt like a homo postin those up but its all i had. gets hot in there no a/c lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Install looks clean as hell man, especially at 16. If I would have told my pops, "Hay mang, gimme monies for dope ass subs!" chances are I would have gotten laughed at. To think you did this, makes me wonder what I can do with my time. I've got a lot of saved bank from deployment and I'm hesitant at dropping money for my shit!

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman

put a shirt on...

Hater. .man keep doin what your doing and if people dont believe it or like it dont worry about it,just know you can and are capable of doing it...I couldnt do that if i even tried.l. . or maybe im just to lazy..thus reason why ill be out 4-5 grand on just my install bill in a few weeks :censored: :bad:

I think its good the parents helped support the hobby! Most 16 year olds would be gettin in trouble when he was workin away.

I started doing installs when I was 15, but hell never never anything this detailed! It was usually a bit half ass (due to lack of money LOL)

It is hard to believe, but fuck props anyways! I've seen crazier things happen..

crxsilogozz5.gif

:blink: that truck is pretty sick! :clapping: super props to you for being 16 or 17 keep up the good work. :good: one question why did you go with the cow pattern? do you work on a farm? no disrespect intended im just wondering.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived