Supercharger For Gm 5.7

Wow you just made yourself sound like an idiot for saying Magnachargers suck STATEMENT of the year right there

Every magnacharger I have ever seen could be outperformed for less money in pretty much any GM application...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Every magnacharger I have ever seen could be outperformed for less money in pretty much any GM application...

And what experience do you have with the Magnachargers im actually going to be getting one for my 5.3 Chevy 1500 and out of all the magazines ive read and articles ive read they just so happened to perform very well

And what experience do you have with the Magnachargers im actually going to be getting one for my 5.3 Chevy 1500 and out of all the magazines ive read and articles ive read they just so happened to perform very well

My dad was actually looking at one for his 6.0 goat.....and they just happened to have the least amount of performance per dollar.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

My dad was actually looking at one for his 6.0 goat.....and they just happened to have the least amount of performance per dollar.

Ive got a buddy that has a GTO with a Kenne bell on it and it does perform very well also but for my application the magna is were im going to put my dough at

kenee bell is no joke!!!! that and whipple smash on everything else for chargers

i dunno PAXTON makes one hellofacharger and i think it makes more hp also. i would go with something mild than wild, unless you have lotsa other cars.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Just front and rear bags no side to side. no front shocks, shitty rear shocks, tranny has been repaired. All of this is already ordered or will be ordered to be replaced. I have very little weight in the back which is causing me a few issues now. Idk. Just getting some ideas before I get into something without knowing what I'm getting into. I honestly don't know much about the engines and all that and will probably not do any of the work under the hood (my bro will) but I don't like his decision making on parts. That's why I'm asking you guys. Let me see if I have a pic:

Posted Image

Doesn't look, like that now. Fender wells built out of sheet metal and stuff mounted now. But you get the idea.

yea ur gonna have a a pretty wild ride there ... but u can make some very good power with a vortec... little peice of advise with that engine always u an anti-flow back type of oil filter (ac delco pf-52 oil filter depending on which oil filter adapter u have on it straight up an down or side ways let me know an i can give u the other one when i look it up) or ull get that good ol good morning knock they r known for ..they had major dry start up issues in the first few model yrs of that motor .. mainly 96-99... anyways ... ur gonna need shocks on both ends no doubt to keep a handle on it ... and i would def go with some cross control for the rear if not ur gonna get what all racers of chevelles suffer from and thats tha a-body shuffle from side to side under power... it can get pretty wild under serious power but for sure get a procharger... any model will work for ur application... they come as a complete bolt up and snap up electrical ... and great directions ... i believe u can even do it !...

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

i dunno PAXTON makes one hellofacharger and i think it makes more hp also. i would go with something mild than wild, unless you have lotsa other cars.

a buddy of my brothers in his mustang club has a 07 mustang with enuf money in it to give me any stereo i could ever want, and one of the mods is the behemoth from kenne bell, and all i gotta say is that fucker runs HARD

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived