Jump to content

A Big Pile Of Boxes Arrived Today...


Recommended Posts

Posted

love the subz!

now some videos please!?

patience young one, in time videos you will recieve.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

umm.... why did you open my boxes and put my subs in your ride?

j/k :D nice woofas!!!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

patience young one, in time videos you will recieve.

hmmm, don't know about young one, im a bit older than you are buddy!

well i guess i cant wait for some videos.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

Those are teh hotness.

I predict a short life for your flat windshield. Make sure you vid that too! Braap braap! :)

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

Posted Image

They were heavy as christ, wonder what they are?

If you want to see what's inside let me know...

dawm does are alot of boxes man i want those boxes to come to my house but i just got to keep dreaming
teamtexflex-1.jpg
Posted

Thanks guys!

100 spokes would look great on the car.

Not on this car, I hope you didn't get mixed up. My other car, oldschool 1969 station wagon on its guts.

Cheers!

 

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...