Nov. 2nd Live On Good Day Sacramento

Melissa

Posted Image
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

oops forgot ken showed up also aka forevrbumpn. that was funny shit to see her jump out the car so fast.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

2009 finals?

thats still not finalized?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i even pulled him aside and told him to do it wtf oh well lets get it goingf also nice vid ken thanks

must be nice huh

oops forgot ken showed up also aka forevrbumpn. that was funny shit to see her jump out the car so fast.

yeahhh someone knows my real name... lol

:clapping:

sundown.jpg

I dont know how the video ended up, but I have a video of the news reported in Brians Civic, and her jumping out after 5 seconds ( with ear muffs on) not being able to handle it

lol.. vid uploading now

where the video at of her jumping out of my car thanks to all that came out today the rest of you are gay have a happyday lol two 12 s beat two 18 teens

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Archived