Nov. 2nd Live On Good Day Sacramento

Melissa

im going and wow this the second show in attendance with no vehicle yet well no beat i should say but i gotta at least show my face you know hey steve if you could make an appearance that would be great i know you aint been to a show in along time and a couple of hair tricks would be great for the cam

must be nice huh

oh man, Meade has got to call in late that day

Maybe roll the hoopty out there, barely finished up

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

oh man, Meade has got to call in late that day

Maybe roll the hoopty out there, barely finished up

i think chris is still painting parts for the hoopty at least a few nights ago thats what he was doing when i stopped by

must be nice huh

I know not the hoopty, but would have been cool.... the Hoe definitely, maybe a little please to the public- Visit your local stereo shop for good deals, check out the website, yadda yadda ya know

I know the hoopty has still got a ways to go, but RF just went there to take pics of it....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i think i might be able stop by for a few, the wife and kids will be with me.not sure how long they will be able to hang. but ill be there to cheer on the sides. :yahoo::crazy: i may be able to borrow a good cam to post it up on here to.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived