Sonic Electronix

Guest beatitouttheframe

well see if u think about  car audio that much lol u need tosee a doctor  and it i was sick i would go to steve lol if i was sick i would wanna sit in his truck lol i would feel better i think

Iam one....

Just curious, what is it that makes us bass heads? I Eat, drink, Sleep audio. I draw/design boxes when Iam bored. I have about 150 box designs on my comp, and have photos of most subs that passed thru my hands. Iam never satisfied with music unless its got a heavy bass line, low and strong. I need house walls to flex as bad as I need car windows flexing. At work, while talking to customers, they may ask me a question like, "My UPS shipment came in a damaged box" and I start thinking about speaker boxes, and forget what hes talking about....  AM I sick? or are all of of like that???

BTW, I think of building boxes while haveing sex with my woman too... hmmmm

But when it comes to Family guy, Simpsons, Futurama, Mythbusters, How Things are made, I forget about boxes, and beats....

Oh yeah, anyone see that new How things are made, when they went to a speaker factory, and showed a  18" pro audio woofer built??? That was a great one

reminds me of me

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

well see if u think about  car audio that much lol u need tosee a doctor  and it i was sick i would go to steve lol [glow=red,2,300]if i was sick i would wanna sit in his truck [/glow] lol i would feel better i think

:lol: I think the Tahoe would make things alot worse...Let loose a few screws in your head :lol:

Not to mention your ears would hate you.

im the same way...i swear i will be driving in a subdivision and see the massive pvc they used for drains under the driveways and just think what an awesomely huge port that would make. every car i walk by, especially suv's, i peek into the window to see if they got anything...im not happy unless im getting my hands dirty and spending money...lol

and i didnt catch that 'how its made' sounds interesting though.

i likes me some audio stuff...

lol when we got our new building at work i looked up at the air vents and thought "wow those tubes would be a great hiding spot for 15s and the boss would never notice.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

See, I knew a few people would have thought like me.  :D

And the Tahoe, been in there, my ears dont hate me, my lungs and nose hate me for sitting in there, feels good on the ears, and body, but its a funny thing to watch your nose in front of you flap around, it tickles ALOT! But I have asthma, so it feels like sticking your head out the car going down the free way alot of times a second, so I ran out of breath pretty fast in the Hoe- gets you gasping for air, gotta learn how to breath right in 155db+

And Ive driven by many PVC yards, and thought the same way

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.