kentb Posted November 8, 2008 Report Posted November 8, 2008 that clean work man! are you running it at .5 ohms? mannn i bet at that voltage those subs have plenty of power. vids please if you get a chance New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
stratusrt01 Posted November 8, 2008 Author Report Posted November 8, 2008 Nope, running it at 1 ohm. The subs are dual 1 ohm. And yes, the subs are getting plenty of power for music. They could take a lot more for burps, but I'm pushing them pretty hard on music. I just can't wait for them to break in!!!!! Videos will be up tonight.
Dale Posted November 8, 2008 Report Posted November 8, 2008 Those nightshades look like beasts....videos please
stratusrt01 Posted November 9, 2008 Author Report Posted November 9, 2008 I was going to post a video tonight, but it got dark on me. I promise videos tomorrow.
Dale Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 I was going to post a video tonight, but it got dark on me. I promise videos tomorrow. *sighs*
Q_Rolls_Jimmy Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 definitely psyched for videos!!! this Nissan had minor work to become gorgeous! It's amazing what fenders, different shell, and primer can do! whats the box tuned to....i didnt see it but may have missed it. lol Have to say GREAT JOB MANG! R.I.P. SONOMA I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!
stratusrt01 Posted November 10, 2008 Author Report Posted November 10, 2008 There's a video already posted in the Video section, titled SAZ-3000 and 2 Nightshade 18's, and I have another one to upload here in a few minutes.
Nightshade Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 Damn Rich, that shit is crazy. Hopefully I get to hear it this weekend. I love 18's man, especially in a wall setup. I've never heard a tapped horn before either so that should be pretty interesting too. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Dale Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 That thing really sounds like it's getting down...should do pretty high numbers.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.