Sonic Electronix

true true... i just hate cops that fuck with you....  like the last time i got a ticket... the fucking cop was tailgating me on a highway in the fast lane for like five minutes. I thought well fuck the other side isnt slowing down and this puta is about to hit me so i might as welll speed up then go into the other lane to slow down... i did just that and he pulled me over. I was a little pissed so i was like hello you were fuckign tailgating me for forever what do you expect me to do. He said "well your driving a sports car so i wanted to see how fast you would go"  :ranting2: :ranting2: :ranting2:

Sounds like an asshole but the worse thing you can do against highway patrol is go fast... You should have stayed the same speed and put your signal to switch lanes.

i was on the highway and an unmarked car was behind me and i didnt know it at the time because he didnt have any of the warning signs or anything (wheels, antenna, stint) he looked like a stock car, well he was tailgating me and i brake checked him :whistling:..no bueno, he pulled me over ad gave me a warning i felt stupid as shit lol

i was on the highway and an unmarked car was behind me and i didnt know it at the time because he didnt have any of the warning signs or anything (wheels, antenna, stint) he looked like a stock car, well he was tailgating me and i brake checked him :whistling:..no bueno, he pulled me over ad gave me a warning i felt stupid as shit lol

thats prettey f'd up alright! considering the drivers handbook says that your supposed to do that...  :help:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

lol same thing happened to me once but it was night and my freinds started flipping off the cop out the widows

we got pulled over and i explained that we had no idea that it was a cop car and he just let us go after he bitched us out

supersweet.gif

lol same thing happened to me once but it was night and my freinds started flipping off the cop out the widows

we got pulled over and i explained that we had no idea that it was a cop car and he just let us go after he bitched us out

now why would u randomly flick ppl off? thats gay.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

now why would u randomly flick ppl off? thats gay.

Yeah that is gay but I think he did it because the car was right on his ass...Hopefully that was the reason.

remembered when i was at a light bumpin and i saw the CHP roll his winow down to hear where the beat was frombut i was smart and turned it down while hewas rollin his window down!

i loved it! :gun:

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

true true... i just hate cops that fuck with you....  like the last time i got a ticket... the fucking cop was tailgating me on a highway in the fast lane for like five minutes. I thought well fuck the other side isnt slowing down and this puta is about to hit me so i might as welll speed up then go into the other lane to slow down... i did just that and he pulled me over. I was a little pissed so i was like hello you were fuckign tailgating me for forever what do you expect me to do. He said "well your driving a sports car so i wanted to see how fast you would go"  :ranting2: :ranting2: :ranting2:

Sounds like an asshole but the worse thing you can do against highway patrol is go fast... You should have stayed the same speed and put your signal to switch lanes.

lol wasnt going to happen there were like 5 cars in the right lane going the same speed as me. What i should have done was saw a dog or something in the road forcing me to brake....

Im sorry your honor but i was braking to avoid hitting an animal and officer ___ should have been able to stop... my brake lights were working.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer