Sonic Electronix

alright well i just got back from florida lastnight and wow was it an expensive one.  in 2 days i got 3 tickets lol.....  well one was dropped cuz i got proof of insurance.  my card had expired in december.  but i got a speeding ticket and a noise ordanence ticket. 

the speedin ticket was b.s. but hey u cant argue with a cop.  there was absolutely no speed limit signs telling me the speed was going to be reduced or even that it had reduced so i was still in a 60mph zone.  so on my speedo it said i was going 60 which come to find out is 8mph off cuz my rims so i was going 68mph in a "supposibly" 45mph zone. OUCH!

and well the noise ticket i deserved becuse my stereo was definetly full tilt driving down the road.  i just cant believe i didnt get more than one :)

so total tickets price is like 350 dollars...... but i got the proof of insurance dropped.

speeding ticket - $202

proof of insurance - $74

Noise Ordanence - $75

Getting trashed in florida 3 nights in a row - PRICELESS!!!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

WOOT!!!

i agree fuck the police...but some arent that bad. i was doign 74 in a 50 and he reduced it to 59

and one day i flipped off a civilian cop car and he gave me a warning and i was next to an unmarked car and i was doing 68 in a 50 and he just twirped his siren to warn me i have a few more but i dont wanna type it all

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Where in Florida?? Cause I had a similar thing happen to me in Oct. 2004. I was going through Bonifay after a wedding in Mexico Beachwhen I got stopped for doing 65 in a 45. I was like WTF man?!?!?! IT was 65 and there was an overpass coming up, well about 100 feet or so after the overpass was a Bonifay city cop parked 10 feet behind a "Speed Limit 45" sign.....I was toast, there was no way I could slow down. He gives me a speeding ticket even though I told him that there was no way I could be in court for it because I was leaving to go back to Iraq in 2 days. He says "Oh well, mail the payment in. I really don't give a shit. All you military kids come down from Alabama and think you can do whatever you want down here in my town. Maybe this will teach you a lesson." Granted I was from military town and there were alot of asshat pilots that would go to the beach and cause trouble...I was just raised there, I wasn't one of the troublemakers. Well I went back to Iraq 2 days later and my mom called up the judge and explained the story to him..he dropped it from court, erased it from my driving record, and reamed that cops ass in court from what I heard (she had to go down there and pay a $25 court cost for me.) . I wish I could've seen that.

mine  happened on highway 20 right before blountstown.  absolutely no speedlimit sign and i got fcked and its not like u can argue with a cop.  so im gettin my driving record and sending it down to the courthouse for the judge to review it to drop the cost and hopefully take the points off my record.  but like i was going to drop my gear off in tallahasee. 

but o well what can u really do.  the cops in north florida are cock suckers anyways.  but the guy who gave me the noise ordanence ticket was a cool guy.  he was just doing his job.  i did deserve it cuz i was full throttle listening to throw it up haha.  so of course i showed him what i had. 

but i asked him how was i supposed to know there was a noise ordanence during the day there.  im not even from around here lol.  so we shot the shit for a few minutes.  told him i am in the military i just got back and put all m y money into my truck.  and am im going to iraq here in the next few months.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Cops in N. Florida are assholes. I've had many run-in's with them over the years, mostly in Panama City during spring break and they're always asshats. Nothing you can really do though. Every now and then you'll find a cool one, but you have more of a chance at winning the Florida lottery, LoL.

fuck the popo. You know what im going to do, Im going to turn my shit up as loud as possible when I roll up on them, make their coffee cups come out there cup holders and gorilla flex their shit YEAAAAAAAA, I might bump some young jeezy or Ol School Dj magic mike or come beastie boys.Im sorry people, im just easily influenced. :D

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service