Lil Wayne Shot? Wats This I Hear?*turned Into A Hiphop/rap Debate*

Well, they're the only ones reporting it, I guess......Can't even get on that link right now.

And I was in the shop all day listening to the R&B and Hip Hop station. If it was real, it would have been on there, and a quick google search shows nothing also.

So, until someone reports it as being true, I'm calling B.S, they did this same thing with him 8 months ago.

Not that it bothers me either way, not really a fan.

my friend said he heard it on the station a little while ago i really dont know or care but if its true i know my stupid school will go crazy thats the only thing they will talk for DAYS

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

too bad eminem is. i hate eminem but he was voted the best rapper alive

i would have to disagree and agree on some of that his stuff from back in the 90s was insane like Infinate? thats the sickest track ever but yes his recent stuff was retarded

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

I hope someone shot lil wayne i hate his so called "singing"

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

You have to get eminems old mixtapes thats where all the good stuff is

yeha man i have all those his metaphores are soo dope

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

Untitled-1-1.jpg

wow, thats trippy

I liked lil waynes olderstuff, the newer stuff he would just babble, and not really rap, but more talk like a high mutha fukka

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived