Latest Build!..... S-10 Blazer -- Complete Apr 24 --

sorry to disappoint i will get with the amp doctor to see what he does to fix the problem before bashing him dont worry i will keep the SMD fans updated so time 2 at least send one of the back to us amps since i know they do great work thank GREG over there so

as soon as this gets fixed vids will be coming and will put a little drag action with the mini truck :clapping: all in do time .................... and thank you to everybody for watching and the comments :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sorry about the bad news. If things dont work out with the amp doctor hit up Sergey at KB Audio in Las Cruces. He has always done great work with my high power amps. If he has the parts in stock he is fairly quick.

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

great job. cant wait to see a video

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

damn got my mouth ready for some orange juice and aint noting but a swallow in the container. but crappy amp or not that still doesnt pull away from the outstanding work you put in.

haha random? but yea good work man! mad props....no just tell him to get that amp REALLY fixed so we can see it in action

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

well to let all of you guys know amp will be sent out on monday to Greg at US AMPS "GREAT GUY" and also if i had a choice again i would NEVER GET ANOTHER AMP FIXXED BY THE "AMP DOCTOR" he seemed not wanting to fix the problem .... so all i can say is beware if your amp breaks whom you send it to :girl_devil: so i guess we will see what happens

• 1 month later...

Oh, I forgot to post up that the amp came back from Greg and works just right.... The Blazer has been back up and running for a week or two now.. Just need to get the video camera out.

Gotta get SOTM next month, got beat this month by just a little bit...

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

man really nice build and truck.

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Archived