EricM9104 Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 what a crybaby bitch The fact that you have spent multiple hours and days making fun of a complete stranger speaks loudly of your character (or LACK thereof) You're immature, asshole juveniles.... I understand that. I really do. You are the lucky ones in that I am strong person whose cruel comments can go in one ear and out the other. I'm confident and can laugh at your comments. Now think about this...what if I wasn't strong? What if you were making fun of a person who was struggling with different issues and your comments ended up being their breaking point? Personally, I am glad that this is happening to me rather than somebody else who may be struggling with self-esteem and other things. What if you drove them to the unspeakables? You joke about "what if our comments causes suicide" What if they actually DID? What if the person of your ridicule did something to harm themself? How would you feel? You would've helped with that. Congratulations. I've seen this happen to a person close to me and damn it, I will not let it happen again. You can have fun and be cruel and heartless because it's not YOU. What if the tables were turned? What if you had pages and pages of teasing, ridicule, and cruelty? Have you ever taken a moment to consider what if this was you. Always a different story, huh.... I do feel sorry for you in your waste of time and lack of lives, though. Seriously. Maybe one day you'll wake up and become a worthwhile person. Someone give her some razor's! 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
korndog2003 Posted November 9, 2008 Author Report Posted November 9, 2008 what a crybaby bitch Someone give her some razor's! OMG LOL
Cloak559 Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 "Let me guess, she is going through Heroin/PCP withdrawal and has a nasty habit of chewing on bricks??" classic. 2001 Blazer Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D
EricM9104 Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 LMFAO! 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Applejack Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 wow seriously guys? how would you feel if it were you getting blasted all over the internet? no need to add fuel to the fire.... Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
korndog2003 Posted November 9, 2008 Author Report Posted November 9, 2008 wow that thread has close to a million views! i do feel kinda bad for her
tequila Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 jesus christ thats epic winz. i love the animated gifs theyre puttin up in that thread. brilliant. sad for the girl, but hey. '99 Civic hatch 18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms Videos: Youtube
jonnylowkon Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 omg lol that shit is funny korn dog! 250 amp mechman alt Sundown 100.4D Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze Sundown ZV3 12d2 Sundown sa6.5cs X2 Kenwood X597 Trying something new 2011 Chevy Cruze X8 1500v2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.