McLovin Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 "Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick. And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her." the best one I saw. LOLZ Credo Quia Absurdum
Torres Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 the amount of times i saw people say 'brah' there was enough to drive me crazy. 'you fraudin brah?' 'there's a car in the pic brah?' 'brah brah brah brah?'
Amalan Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 that thread is EPIC but i do feel bad for her :\
Sampsonite Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 :rofl: --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Sampsonite Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 I'd rather slam my dick in a car door. ROFL!!!!! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
mrrairai Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 Dude, I literally have tears rolling down my face and I'm only on the first page!! Member since 25 Jun 2006 2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques
Sampsonite Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!!! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Sampsonite Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 wow.. This thread was initially started on one of my local forums kcsr.org Small World --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
The Performer Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
fourlug Posted November 10, 2008 Report Posted November 10, 2008 GHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH now THAT shit is FUNNY!!! I felt bad, for a second... but seriously come ON! That shit is HILARIOUS!!! god I <3 bb'ing.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.