Sonic Electronix

Is Sonicelectronix A Real Site?

I've been looking at this site for a while, its on Kickers online dealers list, but MTX doesn't have it although they carry MTX's products, I am unsure about this site, has anyone from here bought off there? cause there is a sub I am thinking about buying off there.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

cool cool, been curious 'bout the site for a while, you know the old saying "If something seems too good to be true, it probably is"

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

you know the old saying "If something seems too good to be true, it probably is"

Theier prices are extremely fair, but not so good where you can say they are to good to be true.

Main reason they are so cheap on some prices is becasue they are not actually authorized internet dealers of many companies they sell. So many of them items tend to be a bit cheaper because they only offer the sonicelectronix warranty, Like Rockford Fosgate for example, they sell it, they sell it at a good price, it offers no manufacture warranty, but its only $1600 there, and 0ver $2300 on a authorized dealers site.

but all in all a very good site.

Just do what you did with the mtx and kicker checks you did, and see if they are dealers, then you get manufactures warranty + the sonicelectronix warranty. If they are not an authorized dealer, decide for your self if the cheaper price is not worth the warranty.

I had a buddy buy some amps from them, got them no prob and when one blew up he sent it back and got it exchanged no probs there either. I think the only weird thing with there warranty was if it was not in the original box you did not get a warranty

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I bought 3 PA3000DBs there

well, 2, 1 I had to deny the UPS guy- some other issues

but a good company, good customer service

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

If you ever wonder about the quality of sites you can just type them in google and look for customer reviews on wider known sites. Consumer reports are very accurate.

But yes, they are legit.

EDIT: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/SonicElectronix

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived