Sonic Electronix

Is Sonicelectronix A Real Site?

looking at my Sonicelectronics acct, I actually purchased lots of stuff from there

they must be doing something right

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ive ordered some stuff from them before. all i have to complain about it the dhl shippers put big holes in the box my amp was in. it was leaking peanuts all over the place. otherwise there prices are really good on some products.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

oops i didnt get that amp from them actualy it was from etronics.com but i got my audiobahn immortal series subs from them. one had a busted up wood crate.(the factory box for them is a wood crate) which might have been why there was a hols in the surround. but i had to send it back and get another. which went smooth. so no complaints other then one of the two subs was damaged.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

that has to do with them not shipping with dhl. they only ship ups.

x2 even says so on the site, nor will they give you options to ship via dhl, fedex, usps at least that I was never offered.

Fast Delivery

In stock, approved orders are shipped the same or next day, Monday-Friday, within 24 hours of your order being placed. We offer expedited shipping options, such as UPS 3 Day Select for 3 day delivery, 2nd Day Air for 2 day delivery, and Next Day Air for 1 day transit. All other US orders ship through ground shipping, with a transit time of only 1-7 days depending on your location. Canadian orders ship through UPS Canada, and after a 24-48 hour processing period, it takes 7-12 days in transit from our warehouse. For International Orders, we offer UPS Expedited and UPS Express for fast and secure shipping.

they're finally on MTX's internet dealer list :o

I am considering buying some stuff now! ^^

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Archived