Dual Anl Fuse Holder?

im looking for a dual anl fuse holder, i want 2 0 gauge inputs and 2 0 gauge outputs and 2 fused spots, 1 for each cant find anything anywhere, i see lots of single ones, id rather have a few duals then lots of singles...:)

ill be runnin 300 amp anl fuses too

thanks

logan

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I run two singals in my car. I doubt that your going to find a dual anywhere. You could use a circuit breaker that uses ring terminals to connect to it and run it that way.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I run two singals in my car. I doubt that your going to find a dual anywhere. You could use a circuit breaker that uses ring terminals to connect to it and run it that way.

i have those now, but i like the look of these anl holders, what are some good brands i should be looking at, ive found a few audiopipe ones that dont look too bad, ill just run singles i suppose

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Googled a few:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3456_M...+PACKAGE+-.html

http://www.ikesound-car-audio.com/rec/959-...Pipe-CQ-3422PD/

Doesn't really give the specs of the input/outputs though.

EDIT: well, ignore the first link since it says discontinued and the second one is probably the audiopipe one you already saw..... I'm retarded

i can check my friend jakes shop. i know he has a shit load laying around. i will see how much he wants. how many do you need.

if there singles 5-6 if there doubles ill get 3

main reason im lookin for doubles is cause some singles can get expensive as hell!!! the audiopipe ones arnt too bad but im still lookin at 90-100 bucks just in fuse holders

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived