Heres a REAL tool...

Chode69

ya he did go but he always talks shit saying he and the instructer were best friends and all that and his truck is so loud yada yada when supposivly they didnt even really like sayar or his install.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Nope the teachers did not like him or his install They where thinking about making him redo all of his wiring for his own saftey. also he never paid attention unless they where talking about spl.  When we did our spl contest his team came in second to last.He was always screwing up something.Oh yeah he also attended an iasca comp and did not place while he was here.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

I am not trying to bag on him but I know how much money and time he spent at the school and I thought that he could have learned more than he did. It seamed like all he wanted to do was fight the system.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

I am not trying to bag on him but I know how much money and time he spent at the school and I thought that he could have learned more than he did. It seamed like all he wanted to do was fight the system.

Im just kiddn sayer is an imbisol,,,my buddy Jim(JBondoX) took him under his wing out in cleveland as an intern....regrets every minute of it..

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

^^^yea we hear about hat NON STOP from Jim..haha he really does regret it.

i myself dont really have a problem with Sayar. but he is a total goof and goes out to be mroe than he is making an ass of himself

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

he actually works as a shop cleaner in an audio shop in town here.  i guess he f-d up a few remote starters and they wont let him touch any cars.  that is according to his shop manager.  and his new setup should be louder than his old, but if he butchers his suv again it is all for not.

Im just kiddn sayer is an imbisol,,,my buddy Jim(JBondoX) took him under his wing out in cleveland as an intern....regrets every minute of it..

wow didnt know u knew jim... lol did you learn some tips from him or visa versa because you guys both do steller fiberglass work

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

when he was driving down to II he stoped by my hometown and i met him, it seemed like he was always trying to act like his shit was better. I had 2 JL 10w3v2d4's and a RF punch 200x2, i know it wasnt the loudest thing around and he kinda made a lil comment about how his jeep was louder, the whole time i was thinking yea but i got the subs for free and i traded another amp for my 200x2 and got some extra money too, so who really cares. And i know my shit was cleaner than his. :ninja:

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Archived