Its actually getting slammed for frame rate issues and other technical issues. I've looked at a few websites and they all mentioned the frame rate issue and also another issue with the colors.

Another thing was the game is being compared to Burnout Paradise and Midnight Club: LA. Well I own Burnout and Criterion has definitely kept this game up to date with downloadable content that makes the game better and they are constantly updating it instead of us going out buying new games. EA makes both Burnout and N4S so I don't see what the issue is with the quality of this game.

Another issue pointed out was during a race you're forced to follow a certain path unlike Burnout where you find the best way fo getting there. I might have to rent this one first.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Yeah I know N4S always had the set paths but I think they were looking at the fact that another EA game has certain features and since this one is newer that it should have more in it. If its anything like Most Wanted I definitely want it....that was my game.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

how the hell can they get away with releasing a game on consoles that has frame rate issues?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Only fram rate problems i've had is when theres 5 or more racers one the screen at once and alot of stuff flying around i.e. crashing through multiple barriers but other than that its all good

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif