littleitaly1990 Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 damn that shit is horrible. I was just reading her myspace comments and I practically feel like I know her. Definitely send a prayer for her. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Mark LaFountain Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 my god this is horrible. I feel so bad for the boyfriend and her family. I know how hard these things are. Especially harder when it happens to a young person. Hopefully you can all get through this and know that she's in a better place. Mark LaFountain Co-Owner Sound Solutions Audio Inc. http://www.SoundSolutionsAudio.comhttp://www.LaFountaindesign.comhttps://www.caraudio911.comhttps://www.1800woofers.com
teamgatesbigc Posted November 19, 2008 Author Report Posted November 19, 2008 thank you all... tonite at 7:00pm were holding a memorial service for her at a local church. 2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's 2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's 4 kinetik 2000's Infinity mids and high's Mb Quart DSC480 Dc Power Alt MLA 2001 Buick regal GS
Twigz Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 thats fucked up, now I know why police give people tickets for running stop signs or not coming to a complete stop. u got my prayers man ill dump a faygo on the corner. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Scrubbalo Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 Sad to hear that keep a positive attitude and hang in there things will get better. Sundown SAZ-3000 2 12" T3 DVC1ohm subs 58hz peak cabin frequency no deadner yet box tuned to 38hz BIG 3 upgrade yamaha patio speakers rear fill Alpine 9833 deck PPI FRX-456 Crossover PPI PAR-245 Preamp/EQ PPI DEQ-30 Band EQ fronts PPI tweets in kick panel PPI 2-way's in kicks for now 0/GA 1 run front to back Memphis 4 channel running rear speakers 75 X 4 only 2 channels used for now Planet Audio 4 channel 75 X 4 running front speakers 146.7 db usaci drivers door open 163.3 db port challenge mic in port 2012 4door silverado
77-AUDIO Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 Sorry to hear that. She might be gone but she will never be forgotten... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Aaron813 Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 We lost a kid from my high school last month also
fourlug Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 Man I'm so sorry to hear this. The best to everyone involved... There's so little I can say. I drive a truck and one simple mistake can kill someone so quickly, I'd be devastated if I was at fault
teamgatesbigc Posted November 19, 2008 Author Report Posted November 19, 2008 thank you to alll who have sent there regards... i appreciate it very much... 2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's 2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's 4 kinetik 2000's Infinity mids and high's Mb Quart DSC480 Dc Power Alt MLA 2001 Buick regal GS
Alma Gates Posted November 19, 2008 Report Posted November 19, 2008 thank you to alll who have sent there regards... i appreciate it very much... Words cannot never compare to the loss of a loved one. Unfortunantely, I have been through this a few times and all I can say is be there for the family. It's never easy and it hurt like heck. We all send our love and prayers to you all. Alma
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.