Second Skin Audio

Can I Wall My Car?

jazza02

I am looking at walling my car. I will run either 2 12"s 1 15's or 1 18"s. The car is a 1990 toyota camry sedan. The rear seats fold down so it would be no problem removing all the stuff. i am open to any ideas of running these subs. i will be running DD gear from the subs to the amps. Any help will greatly be apreciated.

australia03junehl4.gifCURRENT SET UP

Factory HeadunitGladen dual splits

Audio helon 4ch amp

Audio Helon 9kwrms monoBlock

2 15" Custom built Pap subs rated at 3kwrms each

for the sub combos you want i wouldnt waste the time

tru dat

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

You simply don't have enough equipment to wall a car sucessfuly with. Walling a car properly is no small feat. Once it's built in there it's something that really can't be removed later on. Once the car's walled, it's walled. And then there's the list of things that you need to change follow to follow the wall, weight etc.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

You simply don't have enough equipment to wall a car sucessfuly with. Walling a car properly is no small feat. Once it's built in there it's something that really can't be removed later on. Once the car's walled, it's walled. And then there's the list of things that you need to change follow to follow the wall, weight etc.

x2

For the amount of effort you'd put into building it, you might as well go significantly bigger. If you had 4 12s or even 2 15s, you'd be way better off, even with small subs. You can always go bigger later.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived