AI James Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 Well....I'm "Probabl" moving. 10% going and 90% not.10 percent chance isnt probably
Pokey Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 That is a very much "probably NOT". And I think disdat was meaning for someone to him if Nismo would be moving down there...LoL.
Ernesto Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 That is a very much "probably NOT". And I think disdat was meaning for someone to him if Nismo would be moving down there...LoL. Lmao I think that's exactly what he meant
ChevyBoy Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 That is a very much "probably NOT". And I think disdat was meaning for someone to him if Nismo would be moving down there...LoL. Lmao I think that's exactly what he meant precisely.
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS :angry03: :angry03:
Ernesto Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 That is a very much "probably NOT". And I think disdat was meaning for someone to him if Nismo would be moving down there...LoL. Lmao I think that's exactly what he meant precisely.Lol you guys crack me up
Ernesto Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 I know you guy ;Ds are j/k.Lol I don't know man but w/e
AI James Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 HATERS HATERS HATERS HATERS :angry03: :angry03: how are we haters, please explain? all you constantly do is make yourself look increasingly dense everytime you post. So your just called on it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.